We understand that your privacy is important to you and that you care about how your personal data is used. We respect and value the privacy of all of our customers and will only collect and use personal data in ways that are described. This document describes how we collect, hold and process your personal data. It also explains your rights relating to your personal data.
1. Information About Us
Band CDs is run by Wizbit Internet Services Ltd, a company registered in England with company registration number 4594717.
Registered address: Keppel K1, Daedalus Park, Lee-on-the-Solent, Hampshire, PO13 9FX.
VAT Number: GB 786 0976 74
Telephone: +44 (0) 1489 872980
2. What Personal Data Do We Collect, And When?
We collect personal data when you submit a form on our website, when you place an order with us, when you email us and/or when you telephone us. We may ask you for some or all of the following:
- Email address
- Postal address
- Telephone number
- Business name
- Payment information
We may also use unique identifiers in cookies when you browse our website.
3. How Do We Use Your Personal Data?
Under the GDPR we must always have a lawful basis for using your personal data. This lawful basis may be because the data is necessary for performance of a contract with you, because you have consented to our use of your data, or because it is in our legitimate business interests to use it. We will use your data for the following purposes:
- To respond to any enquiries you submit via email, telephone or a form on our website.
- To supply our products and services when you place an order. Your personal details are required for us to entered in to a contract with you.
- To contact you with any questions about your order, to confirm your order details, and to follow up after your order has been despatched.
- To email you news and offers that you have opted in to. Each of these emails contains an unsubscribe link which you may click at any time to opt out of future emails.
4. For How Long Do We Keep Your Personal Data?
The length of time we keep your personal data will vary depending on the purpose for which it was collected:
- Where you have contacted us but not placed an order, your data will be kept for 2 years after the last date of contact.
- Where you have placed an order with us, your data will be kept for 7 years after your last order or 2 years after the last date of contact, whichever is later.
5. How and Where Do We Store or Transfer Your Personal Data?
We store your data on our servers in the UK. We may also store your data in and transfer it to and from our cloud service providers in the UK, EU and US.
6. Do We Share Your Personal Data?
We will not share your personal data with any third parties for marketing purposes. We may share your data in the following ways:
- With courier companies to deliver your order
- With payment service providers to process your payment and to prevent fraud
- With our cloud storage providers when storing and backing up our data
- With our accountants and lawyers where there is a legitimate business requirement to do so
- If you opt in to marketing emails, with our providers of email marketing services
We may also share your details if legally compelled to do so by a regulator or lawful authority.
7. How Can You Access Your Personal Data?
You can contact us to request details and a copy of any personal data we hold. This is called a “subject access request”. You can do this using the contact details below, or the form at https://www.bandcds.co.uk/privacy/sar/.
There is normally no charge for a subject access request, though if your request is “manifestly unfounded or excessive” (such as making repetitive requests) a fee may be charged to cover our administration costs.
8. How Can You Contact Us?
If you have any questions about how we collect, use, or store your personal data please contact us using any of the following details:
Email: [email protected]
Telephone: 01489 872980
Post: Keppel K1, Daedalus Park, Lee-on-the-Solent, Hampshire, PO13 9FX.
9. Changes To This Privacy Notice
From time to time we may need to change this privacy notice, for example if the law changes or if we change our business practices in a way that affects personal data.